Maybe you've heard of me?

Maybe you've heard of me?
Please to meet you.

Friday, May 3, 2013

Dentist Torture

   Ugh! The dentist! One of those places you dread going to for months before you actually go (or is that just me?)

   I think I gave the dentist a bad reputation when I was young and had a small obsession with apple juice. Two cavity fillings later, I didn't care for the dentist.

     I don't think I started having a deep hatred for the dentist until a few years ago. Four days before Christmas and I was scheduled to have two teeth extracted. This "procedure" caused my gums to be sore, I couldn't drink out of a straw (which is the best way when you don't want contact with open holes in your mouth) and I couldn't eat solid food for a few days. It was absolutely terrible.                        
    Since then, everything I go to the dentist, I get this rumbling feeling in my tummy. (It kind of sounds like a herd of gerbils.)

No comments:

Post a Comment