Maybe you've heard of me?

Maybe you've heard of me?
Please to meet you.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Undesirable Desk Partners

   Even if you are no longer in school, We've all had an undesirable desk (or seat) partner, whether it be at work, school, or even on an airplane. In middle school, I have encountered this quite a bit. This is because I have eight classes a day and we often change seats. I have come up with a plan, called A.I.M, to help tolerate these people. .

 A- Act like you can tolerate them sitting next to you
 I- Ignore when they do stupid/annoying things
M- Make the most of it! even though you're sitting next to someone unwanted, doesn't mean you have to stoop to their level and be jerk-ish back to them.

   These steps should help you deal with your unwanted desk partners
     

No comments:

Post a Comment