Maybe you've heard of me?

Maybe you've heard of me?
Please to meet you.

Monday, May 6, 2013

Friendship

  There's very little that's better than having a good group of friends. With me, I'm always in a group of three when it comes to friends. I have two theories on why this happens.
    Reason number one is that it feels like  if you are one out of three people in a group, you will always have at least one person to hang out with. This prevents extreme loneliness (something I have a minor fear of.)
    Reason number two is that I have found that people are more open and friendly when they already have a best friend. It shows me someone's personality without me getting involved. Once I find one person I like, I tend to like their friends. We then become one great big group of compatible people. This way of making friends is very similar to shopping on amazon. Have you found something you like? Look at all these similar and recommended objects.
   So moral of the story. Look for friends on amazon. Wait that's not right.

No comments:

Post a Comment